This is a short guide on the 88Sears associate website (employee portal/online service). It will provide relevant information about the Sears Holding Company and cover the personal information found within the 88Sears associate login, including work schedule and employee payroll information.
Sears Holdings is the extremely popular department chains Sears and Kmart which have nearly a thousand stores located throughout USA, Canada and Mexico. The Sears Holdings corporation employs over 180,000 employees across the world.
ww.88Sears.com is the employee management portal developed by Sears Holdings. ’88Sears’ is developed as the main HR system of Sears Holding providing information about payroll, discount policy, work schedules, health benefits, financial benefits, disability options, dental plans, retirement schemes and much more to its Sears employees.
How To Access The 88Sears Login
In order to log in to this resource you must first be enrolled on HR Employee Portal. If you are a new Sears employee or haven’t already enrolled for the online services, you’ll need to acquire your Enterprise ID first. Otherwise:
- Go to the main homepage here.
- Visit the ‘MPI-My Personal Information’ link under the ‘Resources and Contacts’ column.
- This will take you to the SHC login page.
- Now enter your Enterprise ID and Password and ‘Log In’ to access the portal. Note: your enterprise ID is also your LDAP ID.
- If you’ve forgotten your password or it has expired (it expires every 90 days), or you just can’t seem to log in correctly – you should call the Sears IT Help Desk at 877-742-6948 for help.
Logging in will provide users with complete access to 88Sears and it’s human resources and personal information for employees.
Once you’ve logged in to the Sears Holding HR Portal you can:
- Check your associate working schedule and new working hours as they get updated by the administration.
- Check your pay stub and employee earnings for current and previous months.
- Change or renew your coverage plans.
- View pay cycles, State W4, W-2 Management, and Payroll Debit Card Fees.
- Choose your pension, retirement and saving plans.
- Change your personal information.